Sunday, January 24, 2010

The State of Affairs

As you can tell from my photos, I tend to live the good life with little regard for calories. This has, unfortunately, led to some self-diagnosed health concerns. Some constant back pain and occasional knee/ankle pain has led me to conclude I need to make changes in the way I live my life.

Life is all about choices. I'm hoping to start making some better ones.

From now on I'm going to monitor what I'm eating and plan out my menu more closely so I'm not resorting to food on the run quite so often. I will still strive to post my food adventures, but, recently I've been cooking mostly chicken and lean meats at home. Boring stuff for the most part.

Anyway, because of this I am proud to say I've lost almost 10 pounds and taken in the belt one notch since the 7th of January! Hopefully this will be the start of a lifelong trend.

No comments: